Friday, December 10, 2010

Waiting on my hubby...

Although I have spent the day Christmas shopping & wrapping gifts I can't help but have a heavy heart.  I feel so lonely here by myself all day... I get to pick Matt up in about an hour and I can't hardly wait.  Every year I get ready for Christmas, put all my decorations up and put on my "happy face".  But really on the inside I am so sad.  Every Christmas comes & goes and still no baby.  I can't understand what we have done to deserve this?  All I seem to do is cry when I am at home by myself.  My mind just wonders.... And I wonder if we will EVER have a baby?  Will someone every walk up to me and call me Momma?  Will my touch be the only thing to make a baby stop crying? Will I ever get to experience getting to buy maternity clothes?  All I keep hearing is "it will all be okay", how do they know?  I understand that God has a plan for us and I want to do what he has for me BUT I just can't help but be sad...
On a happy note I will get to spend the evening and tomorrow with my fabulous husband!! I am SO thankful for such a wonderful man in my life!

1 comment:

  1. i can't completely understand, but in different ways i can. my heart hurts for you b/c i know how bad that yours hurts. and yes, god does have a plan for you, but at times like these sometimes it's hard to see and hard to feel him with you... and it's okay to get mad at him- he can take it!
    love you so much big sister!! :)

    ReplyDelete