Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day...

Every Mother's Day comes and goes.. and I still am not a Mother... It just breaks my heart.  I know in my heart that God has a plan for us BUT can't understand why I have to feel this way I wish this empty place in my heart would just go away.... WHY do I feel the need to be a mother IF it's not in my "plan". 
Found a wonderful song that sums up exactly how I feel... "Invisible Loss"...
Hope to have a wonderful weekend with my friends/family for DERBY!!! whoo hoo!!! Hope we can make it to Owensboro to see my momma for Mother's Day... God please take away the constant pain.. please open the doors in our life that we need to go through and close the doors that are not in our path of what Jesus has in store for us..

2 comments:

  1. Hey Missy! So glad you sent me your blog site. I understand your pain. Its amazing how as we grow we see so many sides that God hasn't revealed. You will be an amazing mother one day. When the timing is His. You know that. Jeff and I recently had a miscarriage. Its hard to wrap my brain around it as the months fly away. But I trust God will fill both our hearts with our desire :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is faithful! He is the one thing that does not change direction! Such a time is this....And for everything a season....dearest, if I could pick out one thing that I would say is a promise from our father to you to say, " It will be." , I couldn't.... Because it is only for the father to say yea, nay... go.. stop or even stay!! I do know this, that when you are on a road like this, he will not leave you without an answer... we are waiting still for our answer.... but I know that he will answer. And when he does, it will be sunshine in the middle of rain so bright girl you will have to put your sunglasses on!! My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete