Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Moving....

Yay!! In about a week Matt and I will be moving into our "new" house!!! Can't wait... I enjoy everything I do with Matt, so blessed that God picked us to be together!  I should be so excited and on the outside I am!  However I am so sad! I just can't understand how adults who are supposed to be our family can be so hateful.  Why do they treat people just plain mean? I want to think I am stronger than that... but I am NOT! It kills me everytime I think of it!  I hate having to be around them and pretending to be so happy! And about the "kid thing"... she took my name??! really? So more than likely we can't have a baby (still hard to think about) BUT what if we do!?  I can't name my child after MY husband because you took his name??!
Enough negative!
Back to the house.... YAYYYY!!!!!! I can't wait to make it our own! So much fun!! Can NOT wait to invite people over and have a life here in Owensboro!

3 comments:

  1. Yippie Skippie! So happy for you all... I know this is such a blessing... When you get moved in, we will have to make a day of it and come down and visit! Remember my sweetest friend, thought the heart pines and the mind races... God know the true intent and outcome of our lives... he's getting your ducks in order... Remember, less than 8 months ago... my ducks were so out of order he had to crash land me to get me to where I needed to be to welcome T... It's hard, but I know there will be sunshine and rainbow at the end of this rain... Have heart and know you are in my prayers... my dearest we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in shock about the name... wow.
    So excited about your house though- can't wait to come see it! i know you will have it soooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing this, is sil? Ugh. I love u. Can't wait to see pics of house

    ReplyDelete