Friday, March 25, 2011

Shots...

Whew! So happy that last night was my last shot (hopefully)!  I started my "fertility shots" on Wednesday March 16th 2011 one shot each night.   Then Tuesday & Wednesday I gave myself 3 shots a night.  Thursday ONE shot!! yay!! No "fertility" things to do tonight :) But hang out with my momma and dear friend Katrina at Women of Joy in Louisville!! Matt and I will leave around 5:00 am tommorrow morning for our egg retivial... then... wait... probably go back on Tuesday morning to get our little embroyos back in :) Then we will wait for the longest 2 weeks of our lives to find out if we are prego or not!!! Oh dear Lord keep me busy during this time!  So many emotions are taking over! Excited :-) Nervous :-/ I know God's Will will be done!! I just want more than anything in this world to carry our baby inside me!! So many exciting things!!

1 comment:

  1. i pray for ya'll all the time, but extra prayers coming your way! i'm praying so hard! i hope the time passes quickly for you and that you don't have too many nerves during the whole thing! you're another step closer!

    ReplyDelete