Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm FINALLY back!!

SO much has happened since I last blogged.... We went to a different doctor in Cincinnatti.  We absolutly LOVE it there! They are amazing!! We went for our education day yesterday.  WOW!!!! There is SO much to do and remember!  It makes me nervous... I am waiting to "start" then I will make an appt. with them and they will tell me when to start my meds.  Then I will start giving myself shots, at one point I will be getting 3 a day!!!  The pain means nothing IF in the end I get a sweet baby to bring home... or two... or three!! :)

On another happy note... SPRING has arrived at Bleemel Farms! We have had 21 baby lambs in about a weeks worth of time and are anxiously awaiting our baby calves!!!

1 comment:

  1. i just checked your blog the other day and thought maybe you had given up on blogging! glad you haven't!

    baby lambs?! how stinkin precious!!!

    praying for your ivf cycle to be a success !!!!!

    ReplyDelete