Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Could be pregnant?!

I went in Saturday March 26th for my egg retival, we left Louisville at 5:00 am!! ahh!! Matt took me up there, thank goodness because I slept the whole way home!  They said that I was "an over-achiever" because I had 15 eggs!!! I was pretty excited!! They called me Sunday morning to tell me that 12 of the eggs had been fertilized!!! VERY happy!! I could even hear the excitement in the nurses voice!  My mom took me Tuesday to do the embroyo transfer.  This was VERY cool!! We got to see the embroyos on the ultrasound in my belly.. it was amazing & emotional! <3 I laid on the table for 15 minutes and then got to go home.  Supposed to take it easy for a few days.. very hard for me but I will do anything to be a mommy!!
It's a funny feeling to think as I sit here watching Saved By The Bell... I could be pregnant!!
Hoping for the best!

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness!! This post just made me cry!! I'm praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "For I know the plans I have for you....plans to prosper you ....." hold fast to his promises, my prayer for my dearest is that God will bless you with your hearts desire and he will set in your path a beautiful baby to love and show God's glory through!! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete